According to professional vegas call girls, Penis sensation loss can occur due to many reasons. The Penis contains many nerves for different purposes, and these nerve endings are very sensitive. Numbness or loss of sensation of the penis occurs when there is a blockage in blood flow to nerve or nerve endings, low testosterone levels, and other health-related issues.There are several symptoms of penis sensation loss, told us by experienced escorts.
These symptoms can vary from person to person and numbness is also both temporary and permanent. People have low or high stimulation during sensation loss or numbness of penis depending on their symptoms.
Symptoms of penis sensation loss include:-
- Numbness or a loss of sensation in testicles.
- Burning or itching in genitals
- Cold skin around penis and testicles
- Change in color of penis skin to blue or purple.
Causes of a numb penis by escorts
Several issues that can cause penis sensation loss. These are:-
- Injury:- Injury on your genital area or around your penis can cause a sensation loss, due to damage that occurs to nerves because of injury a penis can lose its sensation ability. Usually, this sensation loss is temporary until the injury heals but if it does not improve, consult a doctor.
- Sex and masturbation:- While having sex or masturbating, the penis is erect and thus that rigidity of the penis can cause breaks in nerve tissues which cause pain, irritation and a loss of sensation. Although this numbness reduces in some time but beware as damage from excessive masturbating can cause cuts, breaks in vessels and can cause erectile dysfunction.
- Low testosterone:- As a person ages from puberty to young and old age, the amount of testosterone production starts declining. Testosterone is the main hormone that improves muscular health and control sex drive. With lower testosterone levels, there is a decline in the sensation power of the penis and thus lower testosterone causes penis sensation loss.
- Nerve problems:- Problems in nerves can also lead to sensation loss.
- Peyronie’s disease:- This is a rare disease in which scars form on the penis and the area that scar covers become numb or loss sensations.
- Prostate cancer:- Prostate is very important for our reproductive system. It produces semen fluid and prostate cancer damages this gland which in result leads to sensation loss in the penis.
These are the causes of penis sensation loss.
The main question is Can penis sensitivity be restored?
The answer is yes and there are several treatments or solutions las vegas call girls recommends which restore the penis sensation. These are:-
- Regular exercise
- Change in lifestyle to healthy points
- Raising testosterone levels with a healthy diet and supplements